multiple keywords such as "cell phone"; "police procedures"; etc.
Neuropsychologist and Expert Witness
Expert WitnessForensic ExpertSpeaker
Dr. Forrest’s daily work includes therapy, assessment, consultation, speaking and writing, and advocacy.
Please visit her websites at:
Litigation Support Services
Areas of Expertise
Bonny J. Forrest, JD, Ph.D. in the Social NetworksFacebook Twitter LinkedIn
• Creator of online screening program for children’s mental health: www.projectskip.com
• Expert witness on Psychology issues in court cases nationally (e.g., Olmstead/ADA)
• Teaching Experience: Instructor, Columbia University, Loyola University, California School of Professional Psychology, Indiana University (e.g., Brain and Behavior, Biological Bases of Behavior, Assessment and Advocacy)
• Director of Early Childhood Parenting Programs and Community Mental Health Clinics
• Special Guest Researcher, National Institute of Mental Health
• Expert witness on legal issues in court cases nationally (e.g., death penalty)
• Teaching Experience: Instructor, Columbia University, Loyola University, California School of Professional Psychology, Indiana University
• Pro Bono Attorney and Director for Civil Rights Litigation, Major New York Law Firm
• Vice President and Senior Counsel, Emerging Markets Derivatives and Mergers and Acquisitions, Major New York Investment Banks
Psychology-New York and California; MD, DC inactive
Law (inactive)-New York and California
Legal Experience & Services
Practiced as an attorney for over a decade before becoming a psychologist.
Member, American Psychological Association, San Diego Psychological Association; National Academy of Neuropsychology; GreatSchools.org; Immigration Justice Project San Diego.
Seminars & Training
I have taken and conducted a number of seminars and extra training in evidence-based practices.
Associate Editor, Child Neuropsychology. Publications available upon request.
Fellowship-National Institute of Mental Health/Columbia University
PhD-Columbia University-Psychology-Pediatric Neuropsychology
BA-Purdue University-Criminal Justice/Sociology