multiple keywords such as "cell phone"; "police procedures"; etc.
Mobile and Wireless Technology Experts, Expert Witness and Consulting Services
Expert WitnessForensic ExpertSpeaker
We provide patent litigation support and expert consulting in mobile and wireless technologies. This includes patent infringement and invalidity analysis, FRAND analysis, writing expert reports, and deposition and testimony in court.
Wireless Expert Consulting has:
- RF Experts
- Mobile Experts (devices, protocols and applications)
- WiFi Experts (802.11)
- LTE Experts (3GPP)
- WiMAX Experts (802.16)
- Bluetooth/BLE (802.15.1) and ZigBee (802.15.4)
- Millimeter Wave (mmWave) Experts
- RFID Experts
- Antenna Experts
- Security Experts (802.1x, Hotspot 2.0)
- Small Cells Experts
Our wireless and mobile experts have served as expert consultant/witness on several patent and class action lawsuits. We provide the following services:
- Prior-art research
- Claim interpretation and construction
- Infringement / invalidity analysis
- Writing expert reports
- HW/SW product analysis
- Deposition and/or testimony in court
Areas of Expertise
Dr. Jacob Sharony - Mobius Consulting in the Social NetworksGoogle+ Profile Facebook Twitter LinkedIn
Our company’s chief expert is Dr. Jacob Sharony, a 25-year technology and business veteran, renowned for his expertise in mobile and wireless technology strategy. He is an adjunct professor at Columbia University, teaching wireless technologies and applications. He has over 50 patents issued and pending, has published extensively in prestigious journals and conferences, and has served on several government expert panels.
List of Publications
List of Issued/Pending Patents
COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, New York, NY
• PhD, Electrical Engineering, 1993.
• M.Phil, Electrical Engineering, 1991.
TEL AVIV UNIVERSITY, Tel Aviv, Israel
• MBA, Recanati Business School, Finance and Marketing, 1989.
• BSc./MSc., magna cum laude, Electrical Engineering, 1984.