Emergency Medical Services and Firefighting Operations Expert Witness
Emergency Services Consultants, Ltd. specializes in:
- Fire Department Operations, Emergency Medical Services and Ambulance Operations
- Fire department training procedures
- Fire suppression tactics
- Fire, rescue and extrication operations
- Emergency vehicle driving operations
- Emergency Medical Services chart and protocol reviews
- Emergency Medical Services standards of care
- Emergency communications procedures
- Law Enforcement: use of force policies and procedures
- Safety and Security training for employees to minimize the potential for workplace violence
Litigation Support Services
Emergency Services Consultants, Ltd. has the knowledge and the resources to fully support your needs - no matter how varied or complex. We use that experience and knowledge to fulfill our clients' legal and educational needs. We put this know-how to work for our clients ensuring a high level of dedicated, responsive service while maintaining the highest ethical standards.
We are an organization designed to provide expert consultation to law firms as well as in-depth research, deposition assistance, detailed reports, lectures and seminars as well as training and education for fire departments, EMS organizations, police agencies, corporations, municipal governments and industry.
Areas of Expertise
Robert C. Krause, Ed.D., EMT-P is the Director of Emergency Services Consultants. Bob has 30 years of experience in emergency services. He is an active firefighter, paramedic, fire officer, emergency medical and fire fighting instructor, researcher, lecturer and published author. Dr. Krause has held a variety of command positions within the fire service including fire suppression, fire training officer, Fire / EMS communications supervisor, and emergency medical services educator. Dr. Krause continues to teach, write and consult in various fire and emergency medical related topics. He has served as a consultant and expert for both plaintiffs and defendants in a variety of cases related to emergency services.
Emergency Medical Services Expert Witness
Fire Department Operations Expert Witness
First-Aid Educational Programs Legal Consultant
About Robert C. Krause, Expert Witness
Emergency Medical Services Litigation Support
Contact Emergency Services Consultants, Ltd. - Expert Witness
Certified Firefighter & Fire Officer
Certified Emergency Medical Services Instructor
Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor
Public Safety Dispatch Trained (Association of Public Safety Communication Officials)
Firefighter II Certified
Legal Experience & Services
This management team and their staff have been involved in emergency services for over forty years collectively. They have assisted on a number of cases with litigation support, and offer clients professional in-depth research, writing and expert consultation.
Awards & Honors
Life Saving Award - 2001
Seminars & Training
Educational programs, in-service training and continuing education programs are available through our Emergency Services Education Section. The following are just a few of our course offerings:
- Conflict in the Firehouse: Strategies for Leadership
- Fire Attack: The First Five Minutes Make All the Difference
- First In: Strategies for the Company Officer
- Incident Command Systems: (National Incident Management System NIMS) How It Can Work For Your Organization
Resume available upon request.