Forensic and Clinical Addiction Medicine & Psychiatry Expert Witness
Forensic Addiction & Psychiatric Services, LLC
Mail No. 245
Cincinnati, Ohio 45242
► Contact Forensic Addiction & Psychiatric Services, LLC
Expert WitnessForensic ExpertLitigation Support
Forensic Addiction and Psychiatric Services, L.L.C. provides consultation to law forms on areas relating to alcohol and drug use as well as gambling.
Litigation Support Services
Dr. Miller provides forensic consulting services to the legal community on all issues relating to alcohol or drug use, addiction, all related behaviors (including gambling disorder), drug testing, addiction medicine, psychiatry, as well as the often intertwining legal issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Past Editor, medical journal specializing in addiction medicine.
- Competence featured nationally and internationally: Dateline NBC News, U.S. News & World Report, Pravda
- Editor, major addiction medicine textbook
- Approximately 50 publications in medical journals, textbooks, and technical reports
- Multiple teaching awards in multiple settings
Licensed to practice medicine in the state of Ohio
Legal Experience & Services
- Qualified as an expert on a wide variety of issues
- Retained by prosecution, plaintiff and defense as an expert witness
- Provides free initial consultation
Distinguished Fellow, American Society of Addiction Medicine (DFASAM)
Distinguished Fellow, American Psychiatric Association (DFAPA)
Board Certified in Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Board Certified in Addiction Medicine, American Board of Preventative Medicine
SAMHSA/CSAT-authorized prescriber, Buprenorphine
National Certificate in Tobacco Treatment Practice
Licensed, State of Ohio Medical Board
Awards & Honors
Multiple awards received in diverse areas of clinical acumen, teaching, research, service design/delivery, etc.
- Approximately 50 publications in medical field
Throughout his career, Dr. Miller has remained significantly active in clinical practice. Dr. Miller is clinically experienced with detoxification, rehabilitation, dual-diagnosis, corrections, methadone maintenance, buprenorphine, chronic pain & addiction, drug testing, impaired providers, gambling addiction, and most all other areas of addiction medicine. He has earned numerous awards in teaching, leadership and clinical excellence.
Dr. Miller has 2 decades experience providing forensic consultation, depositions, and testimony to both sides of the bar, civil and criminal, throughout the USA and Europe on a wide array of topics relating to his court-recognized areas of expertise.