Hotel and Resort Advisors, Appraisers, and Expert Witnesses
- Hotel and resort advisory services
- Asset management services
- Lender/owner litigation support
- Expert witness testimony
- MAI appraisals and appraisal reviews
- Hotel management company selection and contract negotiation
- Franchise selection and negotiation
- Product improvement planning, negotiation and plan management
- Acquisition due diligence
- Revenue enhancement and marketing plans
- Repositioning strategy and analysis
Horwath HTL provides expert advisory services to assist hotel owners, managers, lenders, and their attorneys resolve litigation issues. The hospitality industry is a very management intensive business that requires specialized skills and diligent oversight. For over 100 years our firm has assisted clients around the globe with resolving issues related to hotel real estate.
Expert Witness and Litigation Services
Our team of seasoned industry professionals has development, operational, financial, marketing, and valuation expertise that can assist in all facets of litigation. Our valuation services can be used to support conclusions regarding loan defaults, revenue losses, bankruptcies, refinancing, workouts, and other ancillary valuation matters.
Asset Management Services
- Operational review and analysis
- Contract reviews assessment and negotiation
- Operating budget review and approval
- Sales & marketing plan review and approval
- Revenue management analysis and recommendations
- Management company and franchise selection and contract negotiation
- Capital expenditure evaluation and project coordination
Valuation & MAI Appraisals
Most lenders and owners need to know the current value of their hotel in order to make knowledgeable and effective distressed asset decisions. Our appraisal staff can conduct simple asset or residual land valuations and fully qualified appraisals.
- Market demand studies and financial projections
- Monthly and annual operating cash flow estimates
- Repositioning strategies and analysis
- Due diligence reviews and underwriting
Areas of Special Expertise
- Branded hotels and Resorts
- Independent historic/boutique hotels
- Spas and wellness resorts
- Golf courses
- Ski resorts
Litigation Support Services
Horwath HTL provides top-level expert witness and litigation support services to owners, lenders and operators of hotels and resorts.
Areas of Expertise
Horwath HTL's North American Offices:
North American Representative:
John Fareed, Global Chairman, (407) 921-5946, email@example.com
About Horwath HTL:
With fifty-two offices in more than forty countries, Horwath HTL is the global leader in hotel, tourism, and leisure consulting. We are the only independent, fiduciary advisory brand to the industry. Our 250 senior advisors have carried out more than 30,000 private and public assignments, and have the industry-specific expertise, and deep knowledge of local markets necessary to ensure we can assist clients in making winning strategic decisions. Horwath HTL is part of the Crowe Global network, a top ten accounting and financial services network consisting of 42,000 employees, working in more than 220 firm offices in 130 countries.
All States in the US and Mexico
Horwath HTL in the Social NetworksLinkedIn
As hospitality real estate is more complex than other forms of commercial real estate, you need an expert who can provide practical and real-world advice.
The senior members of our firm, who would staff, manage, and complete your assignments, have an average of about 30 years experience in the hotel, tourism and leisure industries.
Most have undergraduate and graduate degrees in hospitality management and business administration.
Hotel Real Estate Investments and Asset Management Certificate, Cornell University
Certified Hotel Administrator (CHA), American Hotel & Lodging Educational Institute
Certified Hospitality Marketing Executive (CHME), Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International
Member of the Appraisal Institute (MAI), Appraisal Institute
International Society of Hospitality Consultants (ISHC)
Certified Commercial Hospitality Industry Mediator, Institute for Conflict Management and the International Society of Hospitality Consultants