Corporate Finance & Lending / Domestic & International Banking Expert Witness
James A. Kyprios
20 East 9th Street
New York, New York 10003
► Contact James A. Kyprios
Expert WitnessLitigation Support
Mr. Kyprios offers the following:
Consulting and expert witness services for attorneys and law firms involving corporate finance, banking and lending issues- both domestic and international.
Corporate finance advisory services primarily for private companies including debt and equity financing and M&A transactions.
Areas of Expertise
Corporate Finance, Bank Management, Commercial Loans, Direct Lending, Credit Analysis, Leveraged Buyouts.
Banking and Lending Expert Witness Domestic, International
Expert Witness in Corporate Finance, Banking and Lending
International Corporate Banking Expert Trade Finance Loans
Int'l Commercial Banking Expert LBO CLO Foreign Banks NY
Corporate Finance Advisory Services, New York
Consulting Services for Foreign Banks in New York City
James A. Kyprios in the Social NetworksLinkedIn
Mr. Kyprios has experience in the following areas:
(1) Structuring direct loans- both domestic and international including trade finance
(2) Evaluating syndicated loans and bond proposals- including LBOs and high yield bonds
(3) Credit analysis and due diligence- including Chief Credit Officer positions
(4) Bank Strategy and Management- including head of an international bank department at a regional bank, head of the corporate finance department in a foreign bank, and member of several management committees in banking.
(5) Organizing banks, bank branches, lending and credit groups- Helped organize the New York branch of a domestic and also a foreign bank; organized credit departments and lending groups.
(6) Worked for foreign banks in New York owned by major British, German and Scandinavian Banks, in most cases in senior management positions.
Past and present associations and certifications include:
Financial Executives Networking Group (FENG)
Hellenic American Bankers Association (HABA)
Institute of International Bankers. (IIB)
Association of International Bank Auditors and Compliance Professionals (AIBACP)
Risk Management Association (RMA)
Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
Capital Markets Credit Analysts Society (CMCAS)
Beta Gamma Sigma & Pi Gamma Mu (International Honorary Societies)
Series 7 and Series 63 Securities Licenses
French Institute Alliance Francaise
Master of Science in Economics (Full Academic Scholarship), Lehigh University
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (Cum Laude), Lehigh University