Dental Expert Witness - Board Certified Specialist, Periodontics & Implants, Dentistry, Surgery
Jeffrey T. Miller, D.D.S.
Los Angeles, California 90064
► Contact Jeffrey T. Miller, D.D.S.
Expert WitnessForensic ExpertLitigation SupportSpeaker
Dr. Jeffrey Miller has more than 15 years of experience in Forensic Dentistry. He has completed over 300 record reviews, over 30 depositions, and has trial experience. He represents approximately 55% Defense and 45% Plaintiff. 30% of his clinical practice is medical-legal and 70% is treatment.
Dr. Miller is a straight shooter and understands the merits of your case. He is experienced in presenting peer-reviewed scientific literature to support his opinions.
Dr. Miller is available to travel.
Dr. Miller is available to be retained as your Expert Witness for all legal matters for the Defense and Plaintiff, including Personal Injury, Malpractice, Independent Medical Examinations, Qualified Medical Evaluations, Agreed Medical Evaluations, and Workers' Compensation claims.
Services include: Review of Records, Examinations, Phone Consultations, Depositions, Trial, and Arbitration.
Areas of Expertise
- Bone Grafting
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Dental Implants
- Medical-Legal Issues
- Periodontal Surgery
- Personal Injury
- Root Canals
Oral Surgery, Nerve Damage, TMJ, Sinus Augmentations, Sinus Surgery, Crowns, Veneers, Gum Grafting, Qualified Medical Evaluations, Agreed Medical Evaluations, Periodontal Treatment and Surgery, Dental Implants, Independent Medical Examinations, Cosmetic Surgery, Gingival / Soft Tissue, Grafts, Bone Grafts, TMJ Therapy, Trauma, LASER Dentistry, Ridge Augmentations, Regeneration Therapy, IV, Conscious Sedation, Digital X-rays, Nitrous Oxide, Extractions, Crown and Bridge, Crown Lengthening, Fillings, Scaling and Root Planing, Cleanings, Whitening.
Dental Expert Witness
About Dr. Miller, Expert Witness
Dr. Jeffrey T. Miller Testimonials, Legal Consultant
Dr. Jeffrey T. Miller Presentations, Litigation Support
• J.T.M. Perio Implants, Inc., Southern California, 2017- current
• Jeffrey T. Miller, D.D.S., Southern California, February 2006-2017
• Universal Care Dental Group, Santa Ana, CA, March 2014-2016
• Diamond Bar Dental Specialties, Diamond Bar, CA, June 2013-2016
• Western Dental, Los Angeles, CA, March 2014- July 2014
• Santa Monica Dental Group, Santa Monica, CA, April 2006-2009
• Harbor Dental Associates, Harbor City, CA, July 2005-November 2005
Board Certified Specialist and Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology, since 2015.
Board Licensed in CA since 2004, Dental Board of California.
Licensed Qualified Medical Evaluator in the State of California since 2006, Division of Workers' Compensation.
American Academy of Periodontology
International Team of Implantology
Academy of Osseointegration
American Dental Association
California Dental Association
Los Angeles Dental Society
Punjabi Dental Society
Awards & Honors
• Dean's List, USC School of Dentistry, 2004
• Dean's List, Yeshiva University, 1995, 1996, 1997
• President, USC Student Study Club, Spring 2004
• Vice President, USC Student Study Club, Fall 2003
• Graduated Yeshiva University cum laude, May 1997
• Belkin Scholarship recipient at Yeshiva University, 1993-1997
Seminars & Training
• Assistant Professor, Loma Linda University, Dept. of Periodontics, 2013-2016
• Instructor, Loma Linda U., Course Perio 805 “Periodontal Surgical Therapy”, 2013
• Clinical Instructor, Loma Linda University, Pre-doctoral Periodontics, 2012-2013
• Clinical Instructor, USC School of Dentistry, Pre-doctoral Restorative, 2003-2004
• Lecturer, Loma Linda Alumni Day, “Ridge Expansion - Surgical Techniques” 2013
• Lecturer, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, “Management of Bleeding Disorders” 2012
• Lecturer, Loma Linda University, “Surgical Modalities for Treatment of Gingival Recession” 2011
• Lecturer, Loma Linda University, “Sinus Lift-Surgical Techniques for Crestal Approach” 2011
• Lecturer, Loma Linda University, “Perio-Endo Lesions” April 29th 2011
• Lecturer, Loma Linda University, “Gingival Enlargement” January 1st 2011
• Lecturer, Loma Linda University, Advanced Treatment Planning, quarterly patient presentations, 2010-2013
Postdoctoral Certificate, Periodontics & Dental Implants, Loma Linda University School of Dentistry, CA, 2013.
Postdoctoral Certificate, General Practice Residency, Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, 2005.
Doctorate in Dental Surgery, University of Southern California School of Dentistry, 2004.
Bachelor of Arts, Yeshiva University, NY, 1997.