Construction, Building, Engineering & Concrete Construction Expert Witness
L. Fredrick (Fred) Nolta - Nolta Consulting
San Diego, California 92122
► Contact L. Fredrick (Fred) Nolta - Nolta Consulting
Expert WitnessForensic ExpertLitigation SupportSpeaker
Nolta Consulting offers the following services:
• Construction Forensic Investigation, Analysis, Opinion, and Testimony (Expert Witness) regarding all aspects of Engineering/Building General Contracting and Concrete Subcontracting. Areas of Services include Standard of Care, Cost, Schedule, Defect, Contract, Accident, Injury and Employment.
• Claim Preparation and Processing assisting Property Owners/Managers, Attorneys and Insurance Claims Investigators.
• Property Development and Renovations Consulting and Support including Design Development, Budgeting, Scheduling, Permitting, Procurement and Construction. Construction Management Services (Owner's Representative) assisting Developers, Property Owners, HOAs and Property Managers.
• General Contracting and Subcontracting Consulting and Support Services.
Litigation Support Services
Nolta Consulting provides expert testimony and litigation support services for plaintiffs and defendants.
Areas of Expertise
Construction Cost, Construction Schedule, Steel Construction, Construction Hospital, Construction Public Works, High-Rise Construction, Native American Sales Tax Mitigation Processes, Owner Controlled Insurance Program, Scheduling Delay & Analysis, Ramp & Stairs, Construction Management.
Fred has over 35 years of experience in the Construction Industry. A graduate Construction Engineer from Arizona State University who worked in General Contracting progressing from Field Engineer to Project Engineer, Estimator, Superintendent, Project Manager, Senior Project Manager, Project Executive and Group Manager. Previously employed by Sundt Corporation, Pinner Construction, Nielsen Construction/Nielsen Dillingham Builders, and Roel Construction.
Experienced in public/private development, general contracting, self-performed concrete, multiple types of contract delivery methods, design-build, OSHPD, prevailing wage, Owner Controlled Insurance Programs (OCIP), insurance claims, building defect investigation/repairs, claims analysts, and Native American sales tax mitigation processes.
Project type experience includes commercial, light industrial, parking structures, site development, mixed use, health care, multi-family high-rise, entertainment, education, gaming, military, wastewater treatment, power generation, and others.
Fred Nolta's Construction Experience, Expert Witness
Construction Management Litigation Support
Article by Fred Nolta, Nolta Consulting - Forensic Consultant
Construction Expert Witness
Forensic Construction Services
Contact Nolta Consulting, Expert Witness
L. Fredrick (Fred) Nolta - Nolta Consulting in the Social NetworksLinkedIn
See www.noltaconsulting.com for panorama of project photos.
• California State Contractor's License, “A” Engineering, “B” General Building, and “C-8” Concrete classifications, number 931021.
• Certified Construction Quality Management for Contractors (CQM) by the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) and Naval Facilities Command (NAVFAC).
• Forensic Expert Witness Association (FEWA)
• San Diego County Bar Association (SDCBA)
• Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD)
Bachelor of Science Degree (BS) Construction Engineering, College of Engineering & Applied Sciences, Arizona State University, 1977