Equestrian Expert Witness
Peppercorn Ranch - Equine Expert Witness
Santa Paula, California 93060
► Contact Peppercorn Ranch - Equine Expert Witness
Expert WitnessLitigation SupportSpeaker
Peppercorn Ranch provides the following services:
• Consultation, analysis, and testimony in court cases concerning equestrian matters.
• Presentations on equine training.
• Presentations on safety practices in equestrian activities.
Litigation Support Services
Greg Coulson is experienced with the litigation process for both plaintiff and defendant. He has provided consultation, analysis, and reports. He has testified in depositions, arbitration, and trials since 2010.
Areas of Expertise
Raised and educated in California.
Have equestrian experience across the United States and Canada.
Currently own and operate a full service equestrian center.
Equestrian Expert Witness
About Peppercorn Ranch, Expert Witness
Horseback Riding Lessons, Expert Witness
Horse Training Litigation Support
Horse Summer Camp, Legal Consultant
Contact Peppercorn Ranch, Litigation Support
• Horseman since 1964.
• Professional horseman since 1974.
• Experience with western riding; equitation, pleasure, trail, gymkhana, roping, working cowboy, and pack horses.
Extensive experience leading trail rides and horse camping.
• Experience with driving; harness racing, carriage, and wagon.
• Experience with breeding horses.
• Experience trimming and shoeing horses.
• Extensive experience with English riding; eventing, dressage, cross country jumping, and show jumping.
• Extensive experience training young horses and retraining problem horses.
• Given tens of thousands of riding lessons; some western, mostly English; eventing, dressage, jumping.
• Schooled horses and riders through hundreds of thousands of jumping efforts.
• Given hundreds of “first time on a horse” lessons.
• Trained hundreds of horses and riders to high levels of achievement.
• Trained dozens of horses from first handling through high performance.
• Coached hundreds of riders in competitions.
• Ridden in hundreds of competitions across the United States.
• Managed and operated different sized equestrian centers, riding schools, and summer camps.
• Trained youngsters through all classic ratings in the United States Pony Clubs, Inc.
• Was a Fence Judge for the 1984 Olympic Games Three Day Event
• Trained and coached the 1985 United States Eventing Association's Reserve National Champion Young Rider (Fritz Cup).
• Taught college level horse management courses.
California Community College Instructor's Credential in Horsemanship
Legal Experience & Services
Greg Coulson has been consulted for numerous suites involving horses. He has written reports and given testimony in depositions and arbitration.
United States Pony Clubs Inc.
Seminars & Training
Have attended numerous seminars on all aspects of horse management and equestrian skills.
Have attended numerous clinics on riding and training with top international riders and coaches.
Available on Request
Masters, Educational Administration, CSU Northridge
BS Animal Science, BA Anthropology, UC Davis