Maternal-Fetal Medicine / High Risk Obstetrics Expert Witness
Dr. Rosenberg’s current practice focuses on all aspects of Maternal-Fetal Medicine, also known as “High Risk Obstetrics,” including prenatal ultrasound, management of high risk pregnancies, the prevention of recurrent adverse pregnancy outcomes and thrombophilia in pregnancy.
Dr. Rosenberg provides expert witness testimony on Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology matters.
Litigation Support Services
Dr. Rosenberg is an experienced consultant and medical expert for both plaintiff and defense.
Areas of Expertise
Victor A. Rosenberg, MD, FACOG in the Social NetworksLinkedIn
• Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Fellow Member
• American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Fellow
• American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine, Member
• International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Member
• International Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis, Member
• Yale Obstetrics and Gynecology Society, Member
• Nassau Ob/Gyn Society, Member
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Diplomate Obstetrics and Gynecology Certification
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Maternal-Fetal Medicine Subspecialty Certification
Please call for a complete CV.
BA, magna cum laude, Yeshiva University, New York, NY
Doctor of Medicine, Weill Medical College of Cornell University, New York, NY
Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, New York Presbyterian Hospital - Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York, NY
Fellowship in Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Yale University School of Medicine, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology & Reproductive Sciences, New Haven, CT